The Denny Avenue level crossing is now closed and while the the new underpass is being constructed, drivers can cross the rail at:
- Railway Avenue and Streich Avenue opposite William Turner Reserve (2.4km south).
- Tonkin Highway from Albany Highway (3.3km north).
- Tonkin Highway from Corfield Street (3.6km north).
Pedestrians and cyclists can cross the rail at:
- Kelmscott Station (250m north).
- Opposite the intersection of Ottaway Street/Streich Avenue and Cammillo Road/Railway Avenue (750m south).
Please allow extra travel time.