Skip to main content

Tenders and Jobs

  • General

  • How can I tender for the project contracts?

    The Public Transport Authority will manage all rail infrastructure procurement, with tenders advertised via TendersWA. Once a main contract is awarded, the contractor will source its own suppliers. Construction contractors and supply chain providers are encouraged to register their services on the Construction Capability Register, which will be provided to successful tenderers for consideration.

  • Does registering on the Construction Capability Register mean I get preferential selection?

    No. Registering your services does not guarantee work or imply State Government endorsement. It is provided as an opportunity to help connect major construction companies with local businesses.

  • What employment opportunities will this project provide?

    It is expected the Thornlie-Cockburn Link will generate around 1,680 jobs. These will include construction works and supply chain contractors. Any WA Government roles associated with the project will be advertised on the WA Jobs Board.

Page last updated: 29/11/2018