Over the past few months our Morley-Ellenbrook Line team popped up at various locations in Perth’s north-eastern suburbs and spoke to more than 1500 community members about this exciting project.
We shared information on the planning process and work done to date, as well as possible alignment options and station locations. We also talked through next steps and milestones including finalising a Business Case for Government endorsement before the end of the year. Thanks again to everyone for your questions, feedback and most importantly, your interest! Here’s where we popped up:
• Saturday February 2 – Woodlake Shopping Village, Ellenbrook
• Saturday February 9 – Ellenbrook Central, Ellenbrook
• Thursday February 14 – Altone Park Shopping Centre, Beechboro
• Saturday February 23 – Springs Shopping Centre, Bennett Springs
• Saturday March 9 – Ballajura Central, Ballajura
• Saturday March 16 – Noranda Centre Noranda
• Saturday March 23 – Caversham Village, Caversham
• Saturday March 23 – Springs Shopping Centre, Bennett Springs
• Saturday April 6 – Aveley Community Festival, Aveley
• Saturday April 13 – Ellenbrook Central, Ellenbrook
Don’t worry if you missed us. We’ll be back in the community to share more information as the project progresses. In the meantime, you can find out all the detail on the project and planning process , as well as sign up for project updates.
And while our information stand team is taking a short break, don’t forget to stay social by following us on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest project news.