– 21km rail line from Ellenbrook to Bayswater Station.
– will be in the town centre, south of The Parkway and west of Civic Terrace. It will support the area’s growth as a major activity centre, while making the most of the development opportunities nearby.
Whiteman Park Station
– will be near the entry to Whiteman Park and will serve the growing communities of Henley Brook, Dayton, West Swan and Brabham.
Bennett Springs East Station
– future proofing of the line will allow for a station to be built in this area as population levels increase and planning progresses in the area.
– will provide efficient transport links to Landsdale, Alexander Heights, Ballajura, Malaga and Bennett Springs, connecting thousands of people to the Malaga employment hub.
– will be built in the middle of Tonkin Highway at Benara Road. It will serve the communities of Noranda and Morley, as well as Beechboro, Kiara and Lockridge.
Morley Station – will also be built within Tonkin Highway, two kilometres south of Noranda Station. Connections to the Morley Galleria, surrounding businesses and community will be provided through high-frequency bus services. Bayswater Station
– the upgrade of Bayswater Station marks the start of the Morley-Ellenbrook Line with work starting in 2019. Two platforms (four platform faces) at this station will accommodate the Midland Line, Forrestfield-Airport Link and Morley- Ellenbrook Line services.
Estimated journey times
For passengers travelling from Ellenbrook to the CBD, the trip on the Morley-Ellenbrook Line will take about 30 minutes, almost half the current travel time for local residents using public transport. And connecting at Bayswater Station gives passengers from Perth’s north-eastern suburbs the choice of travelling to the Perth CBD, the Airport, Optus Stadium, Fremantle, Mandurah and more. The following is an estimate of the journey times to each station from the Perth CBD: